Take note that the registration for the “L’éthique pour les soignés et les soignantes” will begin on February 1st, at 7:00 a.m.
The firm of Transfert C. has had some difficulties with its platform, which has forced us to postpone the start of registrations. Once again, we apologize for the situation and for any inconveniences this may have caused.To recognize and understand the distress that the health professionals are experiencing.
A free accredited trainingLa FIQ has signed a partnership with Transfert C so that 1,000 of its members can have free access to the accredited training “L’éthique pour les soignés et les soignantes”, based on the principle “first come, first served”.
As of Monday February 1, at 7:00 a.m., the healthcare professionals interested can register for this training online, at fiqsante.qc.ca. The number of registrations is limited.
- The offer from the FIQ concerns the online training, numerical version only;
- This offer is first intended for the members who are not involved on the union teams or the different committees stipulated in the Constitution and Bylaws of the Federation;
- In the spirit of equity, quotas have been set by category of professionals: nurses, licensed practical nurses, respiratory therapists and perfusionists. You will be informed during the registration process if the quota has already been reached for your category; <LITHIS is LI French
- Reflect on and better understand the system of values that each stakeholder has in order to raise their confidence during moral deliberations;
- Understand what is moral distress, facilitate its recognition and know its components;
- Recognize the situations and the factors that can cause moral distress and identify the possible solutions for trying to combat it.
Delay for completing it: 2 months
Mandatory guide: L’éthique pour les soignés et les soignantes / Author: Sylvie Dorris (can be downloaded free at time of registration)
A training recognized for the number of hours of mandatory trainingThe healthcare professionals who will register for this accredited training can get it recognized by the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec (OIIQ), the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers auxiliaires du Québec (OIIAQ), the Ordre professionnel des inhalothérapeutes du Québec (OPIQ) and the Canadian Society of Clinical Perfusion. This time can therefore count towards the number of hours of mandatory training that the healthcare professionals must follow.
Certified continuing education: 10 hrs – CEU10 h – CEU
Certificate:OIIQ: 10 h – CEU
OIIAQ: 10 h – CEU
OPIQ: 10 h – CEU
Canadian Society of Clinical Perfusion: 8 hrs – CEU