The FIQ has developed an Electoral Toolkit for FIQ and FIQP union reps and members, offering them resources if they wish to address issues with their region’s candidates.
The kit includes two sections: key issues for healthcare professionals and a presentation of Quebec’s main political parties.
Issues highlighted in the Electoral Toolkit:
- A more accessible and people-centred health network
- Legislation on safe ratios
- Better family-work-education reconciliation
- Measures to stop violence against women
- Improvements to working conditions
The information found in this kit will also be made available in various forms between August on October on the website and the FIQ Facebook page. The initiative will allow those who wish to do so to voice questions, participate in election debates and challenge their local candidates on relevant issues.
Please feel free to share the kit! It will be available in both electronic and paper versions.