Over the next few weeks, the elected union reps on the Negotiating Committee will be taking the floor on this blog to discuss the issues close to their hearts and share their experience in the ongoing provincial negotiations. Committed to reducing the healthcare...
The team responsible for the provincial negotiations is composed of two members from the Executive Committee responsible for the negotiations, five employees and five union reps elected to the FIQ Negotiating Committee.
- Isabelle Groulx, Respiratory Therapist, CISSS de la Montérégie-Ouest (FIQ-SPSMO)
- Ridza Cléophat, Licensed Practical Nurse, CIUSSS de l’Ouest-de-l ‘Île-de-Montréal
- Marie-Hélène Verge, Union Consultant in the Negotiation Sector
- Sophie Guilbault, Union Consultant in the Negotiation Sector and spokesperson at the bargaining tables
- Jean-Philippe Landry, Nurse Clinician Assistant-Head-Nurse, Institut de cardiologie de Montréal (FIQ-SPICICM)
- Roberto Bomba, FIQ Treasurer
- Serge Prévost, Union Consultant in the Negotiation Sector
- Jérôme Rousseau, FIQ Vice-President
- Maude Pelletier, Union Consultant in the Negotiation Sector
- Jean-François Tremblay, Coordinator of the Negotiation Sector and spokesperson at the intersectoral bargaining table
- Véronique Foisy, Nurse Clinician, CIUSSS de l’Estrie-CHUS (FIQ-SPS des Cantons-de-l’Est)
- Nagia Idel-Mehdaoui, Care Counsellor Nurse, Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay (FIQ-SNII de la Baie-James).
Absent from the photo : Justine Lecompte-Rousseau, Union Consultant in the Negotiation Sector