Dear union reps,
Who am I?
- A healthcare professional at the CHUM for over 25 years.
- Union rep at the FIQ for over 12 years.
- Vice-president in labour relations on the SPSS-CHUM (FIQ) Executive Committee.
- Elected to the Status of Women Committee four times, I would like to ensure the continuity of the committee’s projects with my extensive knowledge of its history.
- Always ready to help!
What’s important to me?
- A feminist in my soul, I have the status of women stamped on my heart!
- Seeking work-family-social life balance.
- Striving for equity and justice.
- A through line of the FIQ, FIQP.
What motivates me?
- Solidarity between women and their allies.
- Diversity and multiculturalism.
- The search for new union reps.
By putting your trust in me, you are trusting in someone who is dependable, engaged, authentic and organized. With my experience on the 2015 Negotiation Committee, I learned about strong work ethics and teamwork. Caroline for the Status of Women Committee: Facing challenges together! Thank you for your support once again!
CIUSSS du Nord-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Marie-Mathilde K Adam-Charles