Hello fellow FIQ union reps:
My name is Shany St-Amand, Licensed Practical Nurse
- April 2013: beginning of my involvement on the Youth Committee at my institution in RLS Haute-Yamaska (Granby):
- In 2014, elected to the FIQ Youth Committee:
- In 2015, elected Youth VP of my local union:
- 2016-2017, FIQ Publications Review Committee:
- In June 2017, elected VP, Licensed Practical Nurse Sector, FIQ-SPSCE:
- In 2017, elected for a 2nd term on the FIQ Youth Committee:
- In 2018, FIQ PIMC.
After 2 terms, I have grown as a union rep, become a young woman who cares about youth and is always there to make the voice of young healthcare professionals heard. I would like to continue the work started by the committee, help to implement the future sustainable development policy, and encourage young people to get involved.
I am submitting my candidacy for a 3rd and final term on the FIQ Youth Committee.
So, vote for an energetic, committed, and available woman!
CIUSSS de l’Estrie
CISSS de la Montérégie-Est