Healthcare Professional Month was previously called Health Month.
- 2021 – Without you, the network would lose all meanings
- 2020 – Thank you to the healthcare professionals on the front lines
- 2019 – Un mois qui nous rassemble (french only)
- 2018 – You count!
- 2017 – Vous êtes une force, un équilibre (french only)
Since 2005, the month of May is dedicated to acknowledging the healthcare professionals’ work, expertise, and significant role they have in the healthcare network. Every year, the Communication Service develops the theme for Healthcare Professional Month and provides affiliated unions with all the necessary material to promote the event in their respective institutions.
- Licensed Practical Nurse’s Day May 5
- Nurse’s Day May 12
- Respiratory Therapist’s Day May 19
- Clinical Perfusionist’s Day May 26.