- Caisse Desjardins du Réseau de la santé
- Fonds de solidarité FTQ
- La Personnelle – Assurance de groupe auto, habitation et entreprise
- Regroupement interprofessionnel des intervenants retraités des services de santé (RIIRS)
Caisse Desjardins du Réseau de la santé
The Caisse Desjardins du Réseau de la santé is the financial institution for the healthcare system’s personnel exclusively where the members’ assets invested in the Caisse are reinvested in the sector to support health workers.
Engaged in its community for several years, the Caisse offers you, as a FIQ or FIQP union member, an array of competitive benefits and services for you and your family.
In a nutshell…
- An accessible and pioneering provincial financial institution, created by and for the people in the healthcare field;
- A group of financial experts and subsidiary specialists (VMD, The Personal, etc.);
- Mobile, virtual and telephone consulting services at the time and place convenient for you, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day;
- Financial flexibility for workers with precarious or part-time jobs with the TREMPLIN Desjardins program for returning to school;
- Significant amounts reinvested every year for health workers;
- Free conferences (budget, mortgage, personal finances, etc.);
- An active partnership with different unions in the health sector;
- In-depth expertise of the RREGOP pension plan;
- Analysis and retirement training sessions for workers (Caisse-Régie des rentes du Québec-CARRA);
- An improved provincial group RSVP in the health sector;
- A full range of competitive and adapted financial products and services including complementary products and group insurance;
- A place where the benefits of the cooperative distinction are realized.
For sound advice about your finances…
One number, toll free: 1 877 522-4773
One of our advisors will know how to find THE solution for you
Fonds de solidarité FTQ
For more information, go to the site du Fonds de solidarité FTQ :
The Personal – Home and Auto Group Insurer
thePersonal + FIQ = the right combination for your auto, home and business insurance needs
The FIQ and thePersonal have negotiated an agreement that gives you access to the benefits and savings of a group insurance. For you, this means:
- Exclusive rates not offered to the general public
- Personalized coverage that combines choice, simplicity and discounts
- Specialized teams to respond to your organization’s needs
1 888 476-8737
Regroupement interprofessionnel des intervenants retraités des services de santé (RIIRS)
The RIIRS is a non-profit organization founded in 1992, with the assistance of the FIQ, to respond to a need for an organization expressed by retired nurses.
Licensed practical nurses, respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists, extracorporeal circulation technicians, and baby nurses have been able to join the RIIRS since October 2006.
The Regroupement is a collective action organization with the following objectives:
- Give a collective voice to its members to foster a better defence of their rights and interests and create a feeling of belonging.
- Provide support to its members for improving their quality of life.
- Offer consulting services in the field of insurance.
- Participate in retirees’ demands and establish ties with other organizations.
- Participate in major public debates on the interests of retirees.
You can JOIN the RIIRS AT ANY TIME after you retire regardless of the health insurance.
Nurse, licensed practical nurse, respiratory therapist, clinical perfusionist and baby nurse retirees practicing their profession or living in Québec when they retire.
The retired employees working for RIIRS and the FIQ or its affiliated unions when they retire.
- Sign a membership form.
- Pay an entrance fee.
- Agree to comply with the RIIRS General Regulations.
- Authorize a deduction at source for the annual dues when you receive a pension from CARRA.
For more information, go to the Regroupement interprofessionnel des intervenants retraités des services de santé website.