Group insurance and disability
Make a claim with the insurer, details on the coverage and information on disability
Group insurance plan (RREGOP) and Regroupement interprofessionnel des intervenants retraités des services de santé (RIIRS)
Free psychological support for members insured with Beneva
Whether for anxiety, depression or stress, several resources are available to help deal with this difficult time.
Beneva is offering free access to a telephone psychological support service to all insured under the group insurance.
To reach the service 24/7, dial 1 855-874-8558.
FIQ and FIQP healthcare professional members are insured with Beneva and have group insurance that includes a modular health insurance plan and optional dental care plan.
If you want to make changes to your coverage or have questions, you can also go to beneva.ca/fiq.
Given the current situation, Beneva has put on line frequently asked questions for all their contracts. Please consult the FIQ contract to learn about the insurance coverage included in the contract.
Group Insurance Contract
Schedule of Coverage – Group insurance plan
Insurance – Rates
It you are age 60, on disability and intend to apply for your pension from the Québec Pension Plan (QPP), it is important to obtain information before doing so. In fact, even if your employer or insurer has not yet asked you to apply for the QPP disability pension, they could do so. You cannot receive the QPP retirement pension and QPP disability pension at the same time. You would have to cancel your retirement pension and reimburse money to Retraite Québec. If you are in this situation, contact Retraite Québec or the FIQ Social Security Sector for more information.
Benefits offered to FIQ and FIQP members
The Caisse Desjardins du Réseau de la santé is the exclusive financial institution for the healthcare system’s personnel where the members’ assets invested in the Caisse are reinvested in the sector to support health workers.
Engaged in its community for several years, the Caisse offers you, as a FIQ or FIQP union member, an array of competitive benefits and services for you and your family.
In a nutshell…
- An accessible and pioneering provincial financial institution, created by and for the people in the healthcare field;
- A group of financial experts and subsidiary specialists (VMD, The Personal, etc.);
- Mobile, virtual and telephone consulting services at the time and place convenient for you, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day;
- Financial flexibility for workers with precarious or part-time jobs with the TREMPLIN Desjardins program for returning to school;
- Significant amounts reinvested every year for health workers;
- Free conferences (budget, mortgage, personal finances, etc.);
- An active partnership with different unions in the health sector;
- In-depth expertise of the RREGOP pension plan;
- Analysis and retirement training sessions for workers (Caisse-Régie des rentes du Québec-CARRA);
- An improved provincial group RSVP in the health sector;
- A full range of competitive and adapted financial products and services including complementary products and group insurance;
- A place where the benefits of the cooperative distinction are fulfilled.
For sound advice about your finances…
One number, toll free: 1 877 522-4773
One of our advisors will know how to find THE solution for you