In order to promote democratic life and the participation of all the members in the organization, and with a goal of facilitating navigation of the FIQ web site, this section includes all the information, publications and documents that have been translated for the English-speaking members.
FIQ Express, vol. 9, no 13
- Lab Coat March during the St-Jean-Baptiste parade
- The FIQ wants to reduce pressure and tension
- Launch of Coopérative de santé du nord de la Petite-Nation
- Lac-des-Deux-Montagnes - Employer offers on the grill
- Mass rally - NO to Government’s offer
FIQ Express, vol. 9, no 12
- Responsible Solutions, a video to watch!
- The MNAs take up the #sarrauFIQchallenge
- No to the government offers
- Bread and roses… it has already been 20 years!
FIQ en Action, Special Federal Council of June 8
- Unanimous rejection of the employer offers
- The FIQ promotes
- The FIQ-Lab Coat-Challenge continues !
FIQ en Action, Federal Council of May 25, 26 and 27, 2015
- CSSS de la Minganie - A great victory for the FIQ!
- Participate in the FIQ-Lab Coat-Challenge!
- FIQ momentum!
- World March of Women 2015
- Léger survey - The population massively supports us
- A wave of good news: CSSS de Lac-St-Jean Est, CSSS Maria-Chapdelaine, CSSS de la Haute-Yamaska and CSSS Haut-Richelieu-Yamaska
- Right to strike in Québec - Government repression through special laws
- RREGOP is in good condition
- Coalition for family-workstudies balance, a must for the delegates
- Methods for intervening in the safety of patient care
- OHS 2015 - "I am taking a position for my health!"
- The OIIQ takes a position on safe patient care after the FIQ
- Provincial negotiations - Several gains questioned by the government!
- Provincial negotiations - The actions continue
- A new brochure: "Budget austerity, a necessary evil? ABC's of safeguarding public services"
FIQ Express, vol. 9, no 11
- The success stories are growing
- FIQ-LAB COAT-CHALLENGE
- When the Government wants to
change the rules of the game
- Budget austerity, a necessary evil?
- News from SABSA