In order to promote democratic life and the participation of all the members in the organization, and with a goal of facilitating navigation of the FIQ web site, this section includes all the information, publications and documents that have been translated for the English-speaking members.
FIQ Express, vol. 8, no 22
- The FIQ files its sectoral demands
- Bil 10 : the Federation is mobilizing
- The 2015 planner has arrived!
- The FIQ committees meet under the thematic Collective innovation and creation
FIQ en Action, Special Federal Council of november 10
- 65,000 healthcare professionals want to negotiate
- Two disturbing draft bills
FIQ Express, vol. 8, no 21
- For equality and against austerity!
- The austerity is a horror story!
- The FIQ and the FAE
- Cutbacks at the CSSS Haut-
signatures submitted at the
- The CHUM
must not be a
The best way to do it?
Sophie, an experienced healthcare professional, suffered a shoulder injury when she was lifting a patient. Despite the treatments received, she has a functional limitation. More specifically, she cannot raise her arm past a certain angle. Sophie is expecting that the evaluation of her workstation...
FIQ Express, vol. 8, no 20
- Compulso ry overtime: An historic victory at the
CHU de Québec
the very first
clinic in Québec
- The unions denounce the heavy losses of services for
the population of the Montérégie
- OHS Week is in full swing in the
- Public march supporting the healthcare
professionals at the CSSS de la Vallée-de-l’Or