In order to promote democratic life and the participation of all the members in the organization, and with a goal of facilitating navigation of the FIQ web site, this section includes all the information, publications and documents that have been translated for the English-speaking members.
FIQ Express, vol. 10, no. 14 – July 20, 2016
- The 2016-2020 collective agreement is now available online!
- The FIQ at the World Social Forum
- International Symposium on Safe Health Care: stay tuned on the FIQ’s website
- Budget cuts: the FIQ is mobilized
- CHUM poll: 76% of healthcare professionals witness situations where care is not provided for patients due to lack of time!
New salary scales and list of job titles (2016-2020)
July 1, 2016, to March 31, 2020
Note : The salary scales and the list of titles that appear in this brochure apply as of July 1, 2016. However, the salary scales are retroactive to April 1, 2016.
Collective agreement 2016-2020
Collective agreement between the FIQ and the CPNSSS.
July 10, 2016, to March 31, 2020.
(Revised, July 19, 2016)
Falling and Relapsing
On March 15, 2016, Mélanie, a healthcare professional, met with Marie-Andrée, an attorney from the occupational health and safety team of the FIQ, in order to follow-up on her file. Mélanie informed Marie-Andrée that she had been on leave from work and that she had been receiving salary...
FIQ Express, volume 10, no 13, June 29, 2016
- Safe Staffing Form - A tool for healthcare professionals
- International Symposium “Safe care: Recent issues and developments” - Don’t miss this important event!
- $242M in budget cuts in the healthcare network, the FIQ reacts!
- The FIQ was a panelist at the conference “Resistance Perspectives: America faces the free trade agreements”