In order to promote democratic life and the participation of all the members in the organization, and with a goal of facilitating navigation of the FIQ web site, this section includes all the information, publications and documents that have been translated for the English-speaking members.
Training/education: a prevention, motivation and mobilization tool, even more necessary in a period of reorganization
Even if it already started a few months ago, the reorganization of the health network continues to take up a lot of the healthcare professionals’ energy, among other things because it changes and makes their workplaces more difficult.
For example, with the new structures come new managers with...
FIQ Express, volume 10, no 2
- Tentative agreement between the FIQ and the Government: vote in great numbers!
- “Distress is not an excuse for demagoguery”
- Demonstration at CHSLD Ste-Anne de Mont-Laurier
- Meeting with Françoise David
- Rally at Fleury Hospital
- Bill No. 70: a punitive and coercive approach towards the most vulnerable
FIQ en Action, volume 29, no 1
- A positive agreement for the healthcare professionals
- Break the cycle of impoverishment of the healthcare professionals
- March 8, 2016
- February 4, 2016, referendum on the agreement
Le blogue de la présidente
Distress is not an excuse for demagoguery
The agreement concluded with the Government for the renewal of our collective agreement, as well as the trend the interventions of the various players in these negotiations took in public remind me just to what point we were right in adopting the only negotiating strategy which would truly allow us...
FIQ Express, volume 10, no 1, January 13
- Tentative agreement on the intersectoral matters
- Have you watched it?
- Christmas baskets for
young people in difficulty
- Free accredited trainning