In order to promote democratic life and the participation of all the members in the organization, and with a goal of facilitating navigation of the FIQ web site, this section includes all the information, publications and documents that have been translated for the English-speaking members.
FIQ en Action - Special Federal Council of October 1 and 2, 2015
- Provincial Negotiations - The delegates are angry
- Word from the President - The Government's contempt and detestable offers denounced!
- Surprise demonstration
- 2014 Financial Statements - The FIQ is in good financial health
- The mobilization is intensifying
- A union solidarity pact in the event of a legal strike
FIQ Express, vol. 9, no 19
- Referendum vote on October 20, 2015
- World March of Women
- OHS Week in full swing!
- Resumption of negotiations at the sectoral table
- Honesty is the best policy
- Happy conclusions in Outaouais
FIQ Express, vol. 9, no 18
- SABSA: A successful experience
- The Hélène-Pedneault Prize awarded to Régine Laurent
- Institut de réadaptation Gingras-Lindsay de Montréal: the Liberal axe falls
- The actions are continuing
FIQ Special Report - 2015 federal elections
This FIQ Special Report on the 2015 federal elections is an information tool for the healthcare professionals. It was created using the programmes duly adopted by the democratic bodies of the four main federal political parties in Québec. The content of these programmes seems to us to be a weaker indicator than the electoral platforms and other promises often made in line with the context during an electoral campaign. In it the FIQ presents its positions, its comments and an analysis of the main issues for the healthcare professionals in relation to the following themes: distribution of the wealth, democracy, work and unionism, health care and women. The information contained in this brochure is linked to the positions of the FIQ debated and adopted in its democratic decision-making bodies. They will help you to go further in your reflection and to come up with your own opinion.
FIQ Express, vol. 9, no 17
- 1 844 FIQ-AIDE: a revealing preliminary assessment
- Prudent, Yes, but prudent about what?
- We are talking negotiations at CSSS Jeanne-Mance
- Welcoming committee for Gaétan Barrette
- The Godbout Report denounced!
- Bill 10: the professionals can also take a position for their health
- The healthcare professionals are still visible in the institutions