In order to promote democratic life and the participation of all the members in the organization, and with a goal of facilitating navigation of the FIQ web site, this section includes all the information, publications and documents that have been translated for the English-speaking members.
FIQ Express, vol. 9, no 15
- The public awareness campaign continues throughout Québec!
- CSSS de l'Énergie: A major gain for the FIQ
- Activities for healthcare professionals
- Healthcare professionals post their demands
FIQ Express, vol. 9, no 14
- CHSLD Saint-Lambert-sur-le-Golf
- No vacation for healthcare professionals’ discontent
- Mass rally in front of Hôpital de Saint-Jérôme
- Government offer and budget cuts denounced ! Meeting with the MNA for Montmagny-L’Islet
The weight of the world
It’s quite a burden to feel we bear the weight of the world on our shoulders! The burden of seniors who increasingly are losing their autonomy, but who cannot always be given the care they should receive, regardless of their living environment. The burden of private care placement firms we...
FIQ Express, vol. 9, no 13
- Lab Coat March during the St-Jean-Baptiste parade
- The FIQ wants to reduce pressure and tension
- Launch of Coopérative de santé du nord de la Petite-Nation
- Lac-des-Deux-Montagnes - Employer offers on the grill
- Mass rally - NO to Government’s offer
FIQ Express, vol. 9, no 12
- Responsible Solutions, a video to watch!
- The MNAs take up the #sarrauFIQchallenge
- No to the government offers
- Bread and roses… it has already been 20 years!